Baked Apple Crisp
- 3 cups of thinly sliced apples
- 1/4 cup of rolled oats(quick cooking kind)
- 1/4 cup of butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1 cup of brown sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
arrange cut up apples in a 9 inch by 6 inch baking dish
combine flour,oats and brown sugar
cut in butter until the size of small peas
sprinkle this mixture over the apples
bake for 40-45 mins. or until apples are tender
serve warm or cold,with or without cream
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.