- 1 can of pineapple or fresh
- 1 quart of strawberries
- 1 bag of marshmallows
- 1 jar of cherries
- 1 can of mandarin oranges
- 1 can of pears
- 1 small box of jello ( any flavor)
- 1 large & small tub of whipped cream
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
drain all fruit & rinse off berries
mix jello with whipped cream.
take mix & fold in fruit & marshmallows.
chill for 20 minutes & serve
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Oatmeal Cake 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
- Mini Cheesecakes with Cranberry... 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Chicken salad 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Rice Krispie Squares 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Broccoli Bacon Cheese Salad 4/5 (29 Votes)
- Cookies and Creme Rice Krispy 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Strawberry tarts 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Jelly Worms! 4/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.