- 2 16 oz canned chicken
- 2 tablespoons miracle whip
- 2 tablespoons ranch
- 2 table spoons celery finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grapes
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
drain chicken in strainer & press until no juice comes out
mix all together & chill for 20 minutes or serve right away
You'll also love
- Baked Spaghetti 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Roast Beef 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Open Faced Chicken Cordon Bleu... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken And Spinach Stuffed Shells 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Broccoli Bacon Cheese Salad 4/5 (29 Votes)
- Cole Slaw 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Buffalo Wing Dip 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Chinese Chicken Salad 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.