Mom's Taco Salad with Beans
- 1 head of Iceberg Lettuce
- Taco Chips, broken up
- Tomatoes, diced
- Black Beans
- Red Kidney Beans
- Ranch Dressing
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook hamburger and drain. Run under cold water to cool.
Cut up lettuce and dice tomatoes.
Combine all ingredients with salsa and dressing.
You'll also love
- Burritos 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Baked Ravioli 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Sheppard's Pie 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Salad- Almond & sesame Topped 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- HOMEMADE VEGETABLE BEEF SOUP 3.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Yummy and Simple Chili Con Carne 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Tex- Mex Meatloaf 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken salad with grapes 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.