Bear River Bruins’ Taco Salad
Rate this recipe 5/5 (1 Votes)
- 1 ½ lbs. ground beef (seasoned with taco seasoning)
- 1 head lettuce (chopped)
- 2 medium tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 medium can red kidney beans (drained)
- 1 medium red onion (chopped)
- 1 lb. sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 medium bag nacho flavored chips (crushed)
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup catsup
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix and enjoy.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ The 5th Taste of Chili 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Overstuffed Chicken Taco 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Squash And Kale Salad 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Turkey Bacon Crepes 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Baked Spaghetti 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Green Gram Salad 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Mom's Taco Chicken 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Paleo Taco Soup 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe