Mom's Taco Chicken
- Chicken Breasts
- Taco Chips
- Sour Cream
- 2 Eggs
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cut up chicken into strips.
Beat eggs and salsa together.
Smash up taco chips.
Coat chicken in egg mixture and roll in chips.
Bake in oven.
Serve with sour cream & salsa.
You'll also love
- Mini Homemade Cheese Pizza 4.4/5 (52 Votes)
- Cherry Tomato and Artichoke Tart 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Mexican Spiced Hot Cocoa 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Algerian Bourek Chicken 4.6/5 (115 Votes)
- Vegetarian Taco Salad 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Black Bean White Corn Salsa 4.8/5 (25 Votes)
- Green apple and prosciutto salsa... 4.3/5 (106 Votes)
- Taco Pie!!! 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.