Mini Homemade Cheese Pizza
Have a delicious lunch or dinner with this fast and yummy homemade cheese pizza on a naan!
- -Original Ragu pizza sauce
- -3/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- -Indian naan (available at most grocery stores)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven at 450 degrees.
Apply about 3 tablespoons of the Ragu original pizza sauce to the Indian Naan.
Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese onto the naan.
Put in preheated oven and let it bake 10-15 minutes.
Voila! Your Mini cheese pizza is finished! Enjoy!
-Don't let your pizza burn! Check on it every 5 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!