It's like a homemade hot pocket!
- 1- package pre-made pizza dough
- 1- jar spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 1- package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1- package sliced pepperoni (or any topping of choice)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375.
Unroll pizza dough, cut in half.
Spread sauce over each piece of dough.
Cover with a single layer of pepperoni or other topping you chose.
Cover with shredded cheese.
Roll topping covered dough from one end until it resembles a big burrito, pinch dough closed.
Tuck open ends under to close.
Place sealed side down on a parchment covered cookie sheet. Brush on some extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle unbaked pizza rolls with cheese.
Place in oven to bake until golden brown (approx. 20 minutes).
Serve with a side of warm sauce for dipping. Enjoy!
Could use freezer bread dough like Rhodes Bake and Serve.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!