Veggie Pizza Squares
- 2 cans Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 package Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 small package Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix
- 2 tbsp Creamed Horseradish
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- Green Peppers
- Snow Peas
- Red Peppers
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Layer cookie sheet with crescent rolls & bake. Cool thoroughly.
Cut up vegetables into small pieces.
Mix the rest of the ingredients together.
Spread mixture onto crescent rolls & top with vegetables.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!