Easy Breakfast Pizza
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1/2 roll of sausage (add more if you like)
- 1/2 cup thawed hashbrowns (buy in frozen food section)
- 1 1/4 cup of your favorite shredded cheese
- 3 eggs
- Enough milk to beat eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook sausage and add hashbrowns in the last few minutes to brown with sausage
Place crescent rolls in a 14in greased baking dish.
Spoon hashbrown and sausage mix over crescent rolls.
Top with cheese
Beat eggs with milk and salt and pepper and pour evenly over all.
Bake at 375 for 25 to 30 min
You'll also love
- Chicken and Broccoli in Crescent... 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Veggie Pizza Squares 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Pizza Primavera 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Amy (mom)'s potato and mushroom... 2.2/5 (5 Votes)
- quick and easy peach cobbler 2.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Egg-white Omelet 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Mum's Mega Muffins 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Pastry 2/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?