- 2 packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 ½ packages (8oz each) cream cheese
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 2-3 tomatoes
- sliced thinly
- 2-3 carrots
- pared and finely chopped
- 1 green peppers
- finely chopped
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope Ranch dressing mix
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Unroll crescent rolls and shape (pat) to fit baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool.
Combine softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, and onion. Spread on cooled pastry, leaving narrow border on all sides.
Randomly cover pizza with tomatoes, carrots, and pepper. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over entire surface.
Refrigerate. Cut into squares and serve.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!