Our best pizza toppings ideas - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.
Top rated Pizza toppings recipes
Pizza with Basil
- Spread the dough and drizzle olive oil over
- 1 Pizza dough
- For the toppings:
- 1 or 2 cans of whole tomatoes
- 10 oz mozzarella,
- olive oil,
- grated Parmesan
- a few basil leaves.
VIDEO: Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza
Original pizza recipe where broccoli is the dough and EXTRA CHEESE is the topping! #GlutenFree
Veggie Pizza Squares
Layer cookie sheet with crescent rolls & bake
- 2 cans Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 package Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 small package Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix
- 2 tbsp Creamed Horseradish
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- Green Peppers
- Snow Peas
- Red Peppers
Deep Dish Pizza: Where To Get Your Fix In Chicago & Beyond
These are the REAL pizza PIES out there.
Spread tomato paste, or ketchup onto the tortilla bread, shred cheese and top with desired toppings, melt in microw
- Tortilla bread,
- any other topings.
White Pizza Sauce
Simple and tasty, this is the perfect base for your white sauce pizzas!
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese or shredded havarti
- 2 tbs. margarine or butter
- 3 tbs. flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
We can't BELIEVE what this couple served at their wedding!
Forget traditional wedding cake... This couple surprised all their guests when they dished out this 4-tiered SURPRISE!
Josh's Pizza Pizzas
- 1 packet yeast
- 3 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 can pizza sauce
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Any sliced vegetables of your choosing.
Unroll crescent rolls and shape (pat) to fit baking sheet
- 2 packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 ½ packages (8oz each) cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 2-3 tomatoes, sliced thinly
- 2-3 carrots, pared and finely chopped
- 1 green peppers, finely chopped
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope Ranch dressing mix
Pizza with sausage, peppers and green olives
By Sandrah du blog Un p'tit tour en cuisine
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 1 pizza crust - homemade or store bought
- 1 medium jar of tomato sauce
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp herbs de provence
- 4 sausages
- 1 small pepper
- 2/3 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 oz green olives
- 1 cup shredded cheese