Our best pizza toppings ideas - 7 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: topping, Italian pizza dough, pizza without yeast, pizza for kids, crispy batter, pepperoni pasta
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Pizza toppings recipes
Pizza with Basil
- Spread the dough and drizzle olive oil over
- 1 Pizza dough
- For the toppings:
- 1 or 2 cans of whole tomatoes
- 10 oz mozzarella,
- olive oil,
- grated Parmesan
- a few basil leaves.
VIDEO: Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza
Original pizza recipe where broccoli is the dough and EXTRA CHEESE is the topping! #GlutenFree
Veggie Pizza Squares
Layer cookie sheet with crescent rolls & bake
- 2 cans Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 package Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 small package Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix
- 2 tbsp Creamed Horseradish
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- Green Peppers
- Snow Peas
- Red Peppers
Deep Dish Pizza: Where To Get Your Fix In Chicago & Beyond
These are the REAL pizza PIES out there.
Spread tomato paste, or ketchup onto the tortilla bread, shred cheese and top with desired toppings, melt in microw
- Tortilla bread,
- any other topings.
White Pizza Sauce
Simple and tasty, this is the perfect base for your white sauce pizzas!
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese or shredded havarti
- 2 tbs. margarine or butter
- 3 tbs. flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
We can't BELIEVE what this couple served at their wedding!
Forget traditional wedding cake... This couple surprised all their guests when they dished out this 4-tiered SURPRISE!
Josh's Pizza Pizzas
- 1 packet yeast
- 3 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 can pizza sauce
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Any sliced vegetables of your choosing.
Unroll crescent rolls and shape (pat) to fit baking sheet
- 2 packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 ½ packages (8oz each) cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 2-3 tomatoes, sliced thinly
- 2-3 carrots, pared and finely chopped
- 1 green peppers, finely chopped
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope Ranch dressing mix
Pizza with sausage, peppers and green olives
By Sandrah du blog Un p'tit tour en cuisine
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 1 pizza crust - homemade or store bought
- 1 medium jar of tomato sauce
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp herbs de provence
- 4 sausages
- 1 small pepper
- 2/3 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 oz green olives
- 1 cup shredded cheese
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!