How to make pizza without yeast - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Pizza without yeast recipes
Lahmahjoon (Armenian Pizza)
"These savory pizzas are bathed in a tomato and lamb topping, then cut into wedges to serve
- 1 pound lean ground lamb
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can peeled and diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- 4 pita breads, or fluffy tortillas
Mini Homemade Cheese Pizza
Have a delicious lunch or dinner with this fast and yummy homemade cheese pizza on a naan!
- -Original Ragu pizza sauce
- -3/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- -Indian naan (available at most grocery stores)
Jalapeno Popper Pizza
Jalapeno Popper Pizza. Discover our recipe
- 1 ball of fresh pizza dough
- EVOO for drizzling
- 1 stick of cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 small jalapeno, chopped
- 2 tbsp pickled jalapeno, chopped
- 4 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 c. panko