Our favorite quick appetizers - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Quick appetizers recipes
Salmon steaks with cream leeks
By LOMBARD Arlette
Take the salmon steaks and cut into squares about 3 inches
- two salmon steaks
- 1 leek
- 2 onions
- 1 small container cream
- a pinch of salt
Jalapeno Popper Pizza
Jalapeno Popper Pizza. Discover our recipe
- 1 ball of fresh pizza dough
- EVOO for drizzling
- 1 stick of cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 small jalapeno, chopped
- 2 tbsp pickled jalapeno, chopped
- 4 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 c. panko
Quick Crabmeat Dip
This dip is quick & easy to make, serve warm with your favorite crackers or hollow out a bread bowl for a eye pleas
- 1/8 stick butter
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1 can of crab meat (or use fresh)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
Creamy Crab Lettuce Wraps with Coconut-Lime Dip
This easy, cool recipe is refreshing and delicious-- wait until you taste the perfect blend of flavors! Wonderful a...
- 2 green onions
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- 12 oz. crab meat
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1/2 Cup cream of coconut (the thick syrup)
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- cilantro for garnish, optional
Delicious appetizers quick and easy
- Chicken minced
- Onions chopped
- Cilantro chopped
- Bell peppers chopped
- Black pepper
- Bread crumb
- Parmesan cheese
An easy and quick snack or appetizer!
- -1 cup Bisquick
- -1 lb lean ground beef
- -1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- -4 eggs, beaten
Creamy Ranch Tortilla Pinwheels
By dizzybusyandhungry, Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Easy, fun, and so tasty! Made with Roasted Red Peppers, it is the perfect appetizer or picnic food
- 16 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 (3.8 ounce) can black olives, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 and ½ cups roughly chopped cole slaw mix (or you can just use cabbage)
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and roughly chopped