Jalapeno Popper Pizza
Taking your favorite appetizer to a delicious and easy pizza night!
Jalapeno Popper Pizza. Discover our recipe.
- 1 ball of fresh pizza dough
- EVOO for drizzling
- 1 stick of cream cheese
- room temperature
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 small jalapeno
- 2 tbsp pickled jalapeno
- 4 strips cooked bacon
- 1/4 c. panko
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
1. Preheat oven to 475 with pizza stone in oven. When pizza stone is hot, remove from oven and drizzle with olive oil. Stretch dough ball to desired size and shape and lay on pizza stone. Place pizza stone in oven and bake for 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from oven.
2. Spread cream cheese on crust and top with cheddar cheese, jalapenos and bacon. Place pizza back in oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust begins to brown. Remove pizza from oven. Set oven to "Broil".
3. Sprinkle panko over top of pizza and place under the broiler for about 3 minutes, or until panko begins to brown. Remove from oven, cut and serve!
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (430 Votes)
- Vietnamese Salad Rolls 3.4/5 (189 Votes)
- Potatoes Eggs and Cheese 4.2/5 (116 Votes)
- MEXICAN PIZZA 3.4/5 (184 Votes)
- Salmon steaks with cream leeks 4.7/5 (98 Votes)
- Pretzel Crusted White Chocolate... 4.1/5 (120 Votes)
- better than sex chicken 4.6/5 (64 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Pizza Dough in Bread machine 3.9/5 (119 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!