Potatoes Eggs and Cheese
This is a favorite breakfast staple of mine growing up.
Potatoes Eggs and Cheese. Discover our recipe.
- 1 baked potato
- 4 eggs
- Grated Cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
- Optional toppings:
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
- Cut your baked potato into desired pieces.
- If you choose to BAKE your potatoes preheat oven to 425 F.
- Toss potatoes in olive oil and a little salt and pepper. Cook until browned a crisp.
- Or you can fry them in oil on the stovetop. Drain on a paper towel when golden and crisp.
Optional: Fry bacon, if using.
When you have finished cooking your potatoes beat your eggs in a bowl. Salt and Pepper. In a pan combine potatoes, eggs and cook. When eggs are half way done cooking, add cheese. Mix. Serve when eggs have reached desired doneness.
Top with crumbled bacon and chives.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Cheesy Bacon Broccoli Salad with... 4.3/5 (42 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Deviled Eggs 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Pancakes 4.7/5 (83 Votes)
- 4-C Overnight Oats 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Egg curry ( kuzhambu) 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.7/5 (505 Votes)
- Warm Potato Salad 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Scrambled Eggs 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!