Cheesy Scrambled Eggs
- 2-3 eggs
- 1 tsp milk
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 1 tsp of parsley
- 1 tsp wheat germ
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Crack eggs into bowl. Pour in milk. Mix until well blended.
Once egg and milk mixture is mixed, pour in the cheese. Mix again until well blended. Pour in remaining ingredients.
Heat stove to high, place frying pan on stove top. Grease with either a spoonful of butter or some oil. Pour egg mixture into pan. Scramble until lightly browned.
Enjoy with 2 slices of toast.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!