Om-Let me make you breakfast in bed
- 3 eggs (preferably cage-free)
- Any type of mushrooms (white button, baby bellas, etc)
- Spinach (fresh is much better than frozen here)
- Feta cheese
- Touch of milk (optional)
- Cooking Spray (i.e. Pam)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Beat the eggs – add a touch of milk if you have some to spare/use up, to make it creamier.
Brush the mushrooms clean and cut them into bite-size chunks.
Place the mushrooms in the bowl with the beaten eggs (if there’s room – otherwise wait to dump them in the pan with the eggs).
Wash and dry the spinach.
When the eggs start to bubble around the edges, lay spinach leaves on top and then sprinkle on some feta.
Carefully peel one half of the eggs over, to make an omelet.
Let it cook there for a bit and then carefully turn it over.
Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Serve to your loved one in bed.
You'll also love
- Nut Bread 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Tomato and Gorgonzola Tart 4.1/5 (47 Votes)
- SPINACH Tarator 3.8/5 (33 Votes)
- Graham Waffles 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Mr.Carter's Samoan Palusami 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Scrambled in Bulgarian 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Baked Cabbage and Potato Omelet 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
- Mj's Yummy Ham & Cheese Omelet 4.2/5 (68 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?