The Gourmandize Team
SPINACH Tarator. Discover our recipe.
Rate this recipe 3.8/5 (33 Votes)
- • 1/2 pkt spinach
- • pack greek yogurt
- • 2-3 cloves garlic
- • 1 tspg salt
- • 2- tbsp of olive oil
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Saute spinach in the pot and allowed to cool. Strained yogurt and served with other ingredients are blended together.
You'll also love
- Baked Salmon 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Jenna's cheese dip 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Mr.Carter's Samoan Palusami 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Salsa Verde 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken Tortellini Soup 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Light Dijon Salad Dressing 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Greek Yogurt Sundae 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Tandoori Chicken 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Bombs
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Review this recipe
This looks so refreshing! Really want to try it
Commented by riley