SPINACH Tarator. Discover our recipe.
- • 1/2 pkt spinach
- • pack greek yogurt
- • 2-3 cloves garlic
- • 1 tspg salt
- • 2- tbsp of olive oil
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Saute spinach in the pot and allowed to cool. Strained yogurt and served with other ingredients are blended together.
You'll also love
- Mushroom, Red Wine Demi Glaze 4.5/5 (214 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Beignets with Bourbon Walnut Sauce 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
- Spinach and Curry sauce Briouats 3.4/5 (231 Votes)
- Crock Pot Homemade Applesauce 3.4/5 (202 Votes)
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloni 2.8/5 (266 Votes)
- Eggplant caviar 3.4/5 (200 Votes)
- Toshka/Maria 5/5 (41 Votes)
- Toffee Dip 3.3/5 (155 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!