Chicken Tortellini Soup
- 1 large can chicken broth
- 1 package cheese filled tortellini
- 1 package chopped spinach
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Brown chicken and cut into small pieces.
Put chicken, broth and tortellini in soup pot to cook. Put chopped spinach into soup for last 5 minutes.
Serve with sprinkled cheese on top.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.