Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- 1 jar olives
- 1 tsp fennel seed
- 1 tsp red pepper
- 1 tsp lemon or orange zest
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 7mins
Cost Average budget
Place all ingredient in oven proof dish and warm in oven.
About 7 mins @ 350*
Serve while warm.
Skewer with tooth picks or have some handy for easy self serve.
You'll also love
- Espresso Biscotti 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Beer Bread 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Bubble Pizza by Maria 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Broccoli Salad with Bacon and Nuts 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Wannabe Hooters Wangz 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Alfonsimo, saffron squid ink... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Lemon curd 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Lemon Baked Shrimp 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!
Review this recipe