Pasta Salad with Olives and Tomatoes
- 3.5 oz pasta
- 10 black olives
- 1 tomato
- olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
-Cook the pasta.
-After having drained cooked pasta, put in the fridge half an hour to cool completely.
-Meanwhile, cut the olives and tomatoes into small dice.
-Once the pasta has cooled, pour olive oil on it. (Enough so that all the pasta is well soaked in olive oil)
-Add the olives, tomatoes, a little pepper and basil.
-Let cool for another half hour or more before serving.
You'll also love
- Crusted Perch Fillet and Tomatoes 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Ietch ( bulgur with tomatoes on... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Spam Salad 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- CHEESY OLIVE SNACKS 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Tortilla Pinwheels 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Pasta Salad with Shrimp 3.9/5 (30 Votes)
- Dough 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken and Vegetable... 4.2/5 (52 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.