50 salads you should try at least once in your lifetime
Nothing beats a good salad, packed with interesting ingredients. From worldwide classics to ultra modern, here are 50 of the best.
© Chelsea's Messy Apron
Almond berry and chicken spinach salad
This chicken salad is a riot of color and perfect for warm days when summer berries are in full flush. With crunchy almonds and a yummy dressing, it's the sweetest way to boost your body.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.