NO FUSS RISOTTO
- 3 tbs. Margarine
- 2 ¼ C. Mushrooms sliced
- ½ C. Carrots diced
- ½ C. Onions diced
- 1 ½ C. Arborio rice
- 1 ½ cube Vegetable bouillon cube
- 2 ½ C. Water hot
- 1 C. White wine
- 2 ½ tbs. Parsley
- 3 tbs. Parmesan cheese grated
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Over MED, melt margarine in a COVERED pot
Add mushrooms, carrots and onions. Cook till tender
Add rice and cook 3 minutes
Add bouillon, water and wine
Cover, simmer 18 minutes or until creamy
Stir in parsley and cheese
You'll also love
- Mom's Creamy Light Risotto 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Basic Spaghetti Sauce 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Roasted Potatoes and Carrots 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Mac & Cheese 4.1/5 (5 Votes)
- Pana cotta with Mascarpone 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Maltese Pie 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Ravioli with Roquefort 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Pasta Chicken Skillet 4/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!