Risotto with mushrooms
- 8 oz round risotto rice
- 2 1/2 cups of mushrooms
- a bunch of parsley
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- scant 1/2 cup cream
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- One and a half times the volume of rice in broth
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 35mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
- In a saucepan heat the olive oil.
- Melt the onion with half the parsley. - Add mushrooms, cleaned and cut into pieces.
- Sauté a few minutes.
- Add rice and mix
- Sauté rice, onions and mushrooms.
- Add a ladleful of stock and stir constantly until absorbed and then re-add the broth and keep going until rice al dente.
- When the rice is cooked add the cream, Parmesan cheese and remaining parsley. - Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Cream Pie 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Garlic Parsley Potatoes 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Parmesan Chicken Breast 4.3/5 (108 Votes)
- Portobello Fajitas 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Pizza with Basil 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Chicken and Broccoli in Crescent... 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Me Me's White Butter Icing 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Eggs with Tripe 4.5/5 (14 Votes)