Risotto with mushrooms
- 8 oz round risotto rice
- 2 1/2 cups of mushrooms
- a bunch of parsley
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- scant 1/2 cup cream
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- One and a half times the volume of rice in broth
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 35mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
- In a saucepan heat the olive oil.
- Melt the onion with half the parsley. - Add mushrooms, cleaned and cut into pieces.
- Sauté a few minutes.
- Add rice and mix
- Sauté rice, onions and mushrooms.
- Add a ladleful of stock and stir constantly until absorbed and then re-add the broth and keep going until rice al dente.
- When the rice is cooked add the cream, Parmesan cheese and remaining parsley. - Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Mushroom, Red Wine Demi Glaze 4.5/5 (214 Votes)
- Breadsticks with Parsley Pesto... 3/5 (279 Votes)
- Stuffed Mushrooms 3.7/5 (189 Votes)
- Stuffed Tomatoes 4.8/5 (98 Votes)
- Parmesan Chicken Breast 4.3/5 (105 Votes)
- Salmon Leek Lasagna 3.5/5 (190 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Frosting 4.8/5 (53 Votes)