22 painless recipes that will make you obsessed with Parmesan
Stop using Parmesan cheese as an afterthought on your pastas and salads. These 22 recipes show you what this Italian treasure is made of!
This recipe couldn't get much simpler, and the result is crave-worthy. Spread out a sheet of puff pastry, spread with sour cream and sprinkle with grated Parmesan. Cut the sheet into 16 triangles and roll them up into mini croissants. Brush the tops with a bit of beaten egg and bake for 10 to 12 minutes at 350 °F.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!