Crispy Stuffed Mushrooms with Crab
Wonderful recipe for classic stuffed mushrooms with crab and breadcrumbs. Absolutely delish!
- 8-12 fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped crab meat
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 cup Italian-syle bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup melted butter
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Wash and remove stems from mushrooms, pat dry. In mixing bowl, add all ingredients and mix well. Mix should be able to stick together but not too wet.
Place mixture inside mushroom cavity and slightly mound the tops. You should be able to stuff between 8-12 mushrooms, depending on the size of the mushrooms.
Place mushrooms in slightly greased baking dish. You may want to add extra mozzarella on top of mushrooms.
Cover and place in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for about 35-40 minutes.
You'll also love
- Garlic Bread 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Scallops with champagne cream sauce 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Crab meat casserole 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Octopus Rougail (Octopus in... 3.9/5 (26 Votes)
- Rabbit in Riesling 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Parmesan Potatoes 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Crock Pot Mozzarella Steak Pasta 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Risotto with peas 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!