Stuffed Cabage Rolls
Hamburger and rice with a tomato sauce wrapped in cabbage and topped with a slightly sweat and a hint of sour tomato sauce.
- 2 lbs. hamburger 3 cans tomato juice 1 1/2 c. instant rice 1 tbsp. lemon juice 2 tbsp. sugar 1 Lg.cabbage
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Boil your cabbage in a Lg. sauce pan.When Boiling about 10-15 min.Then remove center core.
Mix in a bowl hamburger,2- cans of your tomato sauce,and your instant rice.
Wrap about 1 c. mixture inside a cabbage leaf placing open side towards bottom of pan.
Mix in sauce pan on top stove 1 can tomato sauce,lemon juice, and sugar until boiling.Pour over top of your cabbage rolls.
Cover Bake 350 55 min.
You'll also love
- Tater tot casserole 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cranberry Pork 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Yummy Easy Chip Dip 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Garlic Crackers 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Delcious Avocado and bacon feta... 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Mary's Meatloaf 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- slow cooker provencial stew 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Stuffed Green Peppers 3.8/5 (101 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.