Yummy Easy Chip Dip
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- 1 lb. Velveeta
- 1 jar salsa
- 1 lb. hamburger browned
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brown hamburger and put in crockpot. Add diced/sliced Velveeta and salsa and cook on high for about 2 hours until the Velveeta is melted.
You'll also love
- Pepperoni Bread 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Peanut Butter and Jelly 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Garlic Crackers 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Pizza Dip 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Dill Dip 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip 4.3/5 (5 Votes)
- Glande Sweetwood's BBQ Meatballs 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Quick Energy Bars 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Blue Cheese Bruschetta
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.
Review this recipe