Delicious pepperoni rolled inside a loaf of bread dough and baked to perfection.
- 8 ounces of pepperoni
- 1 loaf of bread dough (thawed)
- flour (just enough to spread onto rolling pin and counter or mat to prevent the bread dough from sticking too much)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 8mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Slice pepperoni into quarters (slice in one direction four times). Separate the slices much as possible. Set aside.
Roll out bread dough evenly as possible into a rectangle about 8''x12''. Make sure the bread dough is not rolled out too thin and make sure the edges are straight as possible.
Place the sliced pepperoni on the rolled out bread dough evenly as possible. Leave a 1/4'' gap at the top of the rectangle.
Starting at the bottom, begin rolling the bread dough tight as possible. When finished rolling, begin pinching the seam closed along the length of the rolled bread dough until the edge looks sealed. Then pinch the ends close until they look sealed.
Place the rolled up bread dough (straight with seam side on bottom) on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Let the rolled up bread dough set until it nearly doubles in size (about 30 minutes).
Place in oven for about 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. When finished, place pepperoni bread on a cooling rack until cool.
Slice pepperoni bread just before serving. Slices should be about 3/4'' to 1/2'' thick. Enjoy!
When thawing the frozen bread dough, set it out at room temperature for a maximum of 8 to 10 hours. 12 to 14 hours if set in a refrigerator. Don't let the bread dough rise too much.
You'll also love
- Pulled Barbeque Pork Sandwiches 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Kraft Dinner 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Garlic Crackers 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Pizza Dip 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Apple crumble 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Hint of Lemon Banana Bread 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Coconut Buttercream Icing 3.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Classic Banana Bread 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!