Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Dried pasta , powered cheese, milk ,(butter or margarine)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
drain water after boiled
You'll also love
- Garlic Crackers 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Peanutty Coleslaw 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Simple Curry Chicken 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Caesar Chicken 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Pizza Dip 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesean 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Dholl, Drum Stick and Salted Fish... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe