Simple Curry Chicken
How to make curry chicken easy
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic, salt, black paper, cardamom, cilantro, chopped chicken or drumsticks, onions, tomato paste.
- 2. 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3. Curry pen.
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil chicken for 5-10 minutes. Start putting oil and onions. Fry onions until brown, add garlic, pepper, cilantro, cardamom. Keep frying. Add tomato. Keep mixing and add tomato paste as you do. Add chicken chopped or drumsticks. Keep mixing at medium heat until chicken is cooked. Keep adding water as you cook the chicken. Make sure it is not too watery. You can add tomato paste as you go. Also taste the salt and replace more as you add water. There you go easy breezy! You should done in 20-30 minutes depending on the amount you cook.
You'll also love
- Caesar Chicken 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesean 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Suhiyan 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- West Asian Chickpeas 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Dholl, Drum Stick and Salted Fish... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Chinese EggPlant Curry 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- light crispy batter 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Light Dijon Salad Dressing 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe