- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 c mayonaise
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 tbs Worchestire sauce
- 1/4 c Parmesan cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 12mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
Mix mayonaise, garlic, Worchestire sauce and Parmesan cheese. Place chicken breast in baking dish. Spread mixture on chicken breast. Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes.
You'll also love
- Chicken Parmesean 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Yellow squash pie 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- sausage meatballs 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Dill Dip 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken Tomato and Mozzarella 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Special Mushroom, veggie & fruit... 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Bacon wraps 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Easy Weeknight Chicken and Rice 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.