Caesar Salad Dressing with Worcestershire
- 1 garlic clove very finely chopped
- 1 egg yolk
- 1tblsp lemon juice
- 1tsp worcestershire sauce
- 5tblsp vegetable oil
- 2tblsp red wine vinegar
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together very well
Add to salad greens just before serving
Dressing should be stored in the fridge until used
This is best used within a few hours after making it
You'll also love
- potato croquettes 4.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Great-On-Everything Homemade Salad... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Caesar Chicken 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Gazpacho salad 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Onion Mix Taco Salad 3.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Ham Terrine with Zucchini 3.2/5 (201 Votes)
- Noodle Salad Dressing 3.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Barbecue Sauce 2.7/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.