- 3 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 head of lettuce
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
chop up lettuce and add all ingredients until well mixed.
You'll also love
- Quinoa Sweet Potato Chili 2.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Ham Terrine with Zucchini 3.2/5 (201 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Grandpa's Meatballs 2.7/5 (18 Votes)
- The Best Potato Salad 3.1/5 (42 Votes)
- Zucchini gratin with goat cheese... 3/5 (5 Votes)
- Hummus 3.1/5 (8 Votes)
- CHEESY GARLIC BISCUITS 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Mom's Spinach Salad 2.7/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.