- 3 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 head of lettuce
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
chop up lettuce and add all ingredients until well mixed.
You'll also love
- Mom's aloo tikian with chole... 2.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Mrs. Cheney's Potato Rolls 2.2/5 (35 Votes)
- Radish and goat cheese 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Baked Mac and cheese. 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Herby, Zesty Salad Dressing 2.7/5 (29 Votes)
- Knorr Garlic Spinach Dip 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Green Apple 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Hubby's All Around Salad 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.