CHEESY GARLIC BISCUITS
I tried to recreate the cheddar biscuits that you get at Red Lobster since I love the biscuits but would never eat at a seafood restaurant since becoming a vegetarian 20 years ago.
- 3 cups AP flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- 1/2 cup vegan margarine
- 1 lg pkg old cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/4 cup soymilk with 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- GARLIC BUTTER
- 1 tbsp vegan margarine, melted
- 2, tsp garlic powder
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven 425*F. Grease baking sheet.
Mix dry ingredients. Fold in margarine. Add remaining ingredients. Mix until just combined. Let rest 10 minutes.
Make baseball sized balls. Arrange on baking sheet. Bake 14 minutes until cooked through.
Combine garlic butter. Brush on warm biscuits.
If you eliminate the garlic and cheese these biscuits work for all kinds of meals.
You'll also love
- Garlic Butter Herbed Tilapia 4/5 (46 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cool Cucumber Soup 2.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Onion pakoda 2.7/5 (4 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes with SPAM 2.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Omelettes, bacon and fried potatoes 2.9/5 (27 Votes)
- Pumpernickel Bread Dip 3/5 (15 Votes)
- Beef n Cheddar Enchiladas 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Bread bajji 2.6/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!