Red Lobster Biscuits
- 1 cup Bisquick Heart Smart® mix
- 1/3 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- Shredded Cheddar
- Garlic and Basil
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix ingredients together, Desired amount of Cheddar,Garlic an Basil
Bake on 350 for 5-10 Mins spreading butter on top right after being in the oven
You'll also love
- Potato Refrigerator Rolls 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Salmon Casserole 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Table and Chairs Yorkshire Pudding 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Tomatoes stuffed with grilled... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts 3/5 (142 Votes)
- Cabbage Rolls 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Vanilla French toast 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Wild Rice and Broccoli Cassarole 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.