Rose petal cookies
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs,
- Sweet straw (long)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 90mins
Cooking time 90mins
Cost Average budget
1. Beat eggs with sugar and flour gradually introduce.
2. Oiled sheet and spread a teaspoon to 1 the number of petals of roses.
3. Bake for 3 minutes at 200 g.
4. Hot immediately with leaf petals forming on sweet straw.
5. You can add juice for color.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.