Under 15mins dessert: Super quick, moist, simple and yet delicious.
- Low Fat Ricotta Cheese (15oz box) – You can also use homemade ricotta/paneer
- Low Fat Condense Milk (14oz can)
- 1Tbsp Ghee / Saltless Butter
- 5 Tbsp Milk – Room Temperature
- 3 Tbsp Chopped Nuts
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
NOTE: Please make sure the ricotta cheese ...
In a microwavable bowl.
Whisk again .
Now, whisk again,.
Add cardamom powder.....
Refrigerate for a minimum of 1hour.
Cut into desired sizes, put them in paper muffin cups and serve cold.
You'll also love
- Creamy Vanilla Cheesecake 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Rose petal cookies 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- Raspberry Ricotta Cheesecake 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Roasted Red Pepper Rose 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Mango and coconut pacchadi. 2.1/5 (105 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken and Tomato Pasta 2.2/5 (5 Votes)
- "Crispy Creme" like Doughnuts 2.2/5 (5 Votes)
- DAL 2.2/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.