Roasted Red Pepper Rose
Roasted red peppers, onions, tomatoes and chicken tossed with pasta in a rose sauce.
- 1 jar Classico Rose sauce
- 1 red pepper, sliced lengthwise and then in half
- 1 onion, sliced thin lengthwise
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2-4 ea chicken breasts
- 2 cups pasta, uncooked
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Pour rose sauce into a large fry pan and simmer at med-low heat on stove.
Cut pepper, onion and tomato. Stir fry each seperately in a seperate fry pan. Add each to the simmering rose sauce.
Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Saute chicken breasts in fry pan on med heat on stove with garlic and oil in pan. Bake chicken for 25 mins.
Boil pasta as per cooking instructions on the box. Add cooked pasta to rose sauce, stir to thoroughly cover.
Place chicken breast per serving on top of plated pasta.
Can add vodka to the rose sauce before adding vegetables.
You'll also love
- Rose petal cookies 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic Potatoes 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Shepherds Pie 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Thai Stir Fry 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Parmesan Ritz Crusted Chicken 4/5 (15 Votes)
- turkey tetrazzni 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Gnocchis 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Really Red Pepper Hummus 4/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Shrimp (already cooked)
Slice pepper and place slices in the toaster
Mix Tzatzíki and shrimp
Spread the mix onto the toasted pepper
Review this recipe