Roasted Garlic Potatoes
Rate this recipe 4/5 (16 Votes)
- 1# red potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
- 2 t olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 t seasoned salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- 2 T Parmesan, optional
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Toss potatoes with oil in bowl.
Spread on baking sheet. Sprinkle with cheese and seasonings. Cover with foil.
Bake at 450 for 20-30 minutes or 350 for 45 minutes or until tender.
You'll also love
- Garlic Potatoes 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Shepherds Pie 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Spinach Balls 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Parmesan Ritz Crusted Chicken 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Hush Puppies 4/5 (14 Votes)
- thai chilli beef with vegatbles 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Spare Ribs 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Graw S's turkey chili casseroles 4/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
The best way to chop a garlic clove
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!
Review this recipe