Garlic potatoes recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Duck Breast Pastry Pockets
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Garlic potatoes recipes
- Slice the potatoes thickly ( about 1/4")
- 10 - 12 medium sized potatoes
- 500 mL of whipping cream
- As many garlic cloves as you want ( the CR US kind is the best for flavour)
- Grated cheddar cheese
Roasted Garlic Potatoes
Toss potatoes with oil in bowl
- 1# red potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
- 2 t olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 t seasoned salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- 2 T Parmesan, optional