Garlic potatoes recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Quesadillas
Who wants cheesy, delicious quesadillas for dinner?
- 16 Cherry tomatoes
- Black olives
- 4 Big tortillas
- 4 Handfuls of baby spinach
- Sprinkle of feta
- Grated cheddar
- Olive oil
- Slice the cherry tomatoes and black olives in half.
- Lay out a quesadilla, and top with baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, olives, feta and cheddar.
- Fold in half.
- Heat a pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook quesadilla on both sides, until golden.
Top rated Garlic potatoes recipes
- Slice the potatoes thickly ( about 1/4")
- 10 - 12 medium sized potatoes
- 500 mL of whipping cream
- As many garlic cloves as you want ( the CR US kind is the best for flavour)
- Grated cheddar cheese
Roasted Garlic Potatoes
Toss potatoes with oil in bowl
- 1# red potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
- 2 t olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 t seasoned salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- 2 T Parmesan, optional
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!