Ideas for the most perfect garlic mashed potatoes - 6 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: potato puree
Chef Tips and Tricks
Check out our delicious spin on the classic Brazilian cake, with Fererro Rochers and Kit-Kat!
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 cup of of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the frosting:
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 3 cans of condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a pan, melt together the condensed milk, the chocolates in pieces and the butter. Slowly fold in the thickened cream. Mix, without stopping, until it is smooth and thick.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and mix again.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarbonate soda. Pour in the egg mixture, mix together, then add the yogurt.
Grease and sprinkle cocoa powder inside two springform pans. Divide the batter mixture between them, then bake at 360°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Spread some of the frosting between the layers of the cake, and generously spread around the outside.
- Decorate the cake with Kit Kats, extra frosting and Fererro Rochers, in your style!
For more food buzz and delightful recipes, follow us on Facebook!
Top rated Garlic mashed potatoes recipes
Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
By Crystal Beland
Boil potatoes for 20 min. Strain potatoes, add milk, and butter
- - 8 -10 Potatoes
- - 1 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- - 3 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- - 1 tsp Salt
- - 1/4 tsp Pepper
- - 3 tbsp Butter
- - 1 cup milk
10 fun things to add to homemade mashed potatoes
By Elena Salvadore
Jazz up mashed potatoes with these creative toppings!
Garlic Mashed PotatoesRecipewe ♡
GARLIC MASHED POTATOES. Discover our recipe
- 5-6 medium russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3-4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 tbsp sour cream
How to make edible potato pebbles like a chef!
By Pascale Weeks
Try our step-by-step recipe for the most creative (and delicious!) potato side dish!
Applebee's Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Toss the garlic cloves with a little oil and spread them out in a single layer on a sheet of aluminum foil and wrap...
- 1/4 Cup Garlic (Whole Cloves)
- 2 Pounds red potatoes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons butter salt and black pepper to taste.
OLIVE OIL, GARLIC, CHIVES AND ROMANO CHEESE MASHED POTATOES
n a medium size saucepan, put diced potatoes, peeled garlic cloves and water and bring to a boil
- 2 lbs or 3 large potatoes, scrubbed, peeled and diced large
- 6 cups water (to boil the potatoes)
- 1 teaspoon salt (to add in boiling water to cook the potatoes)
- 4 cloves garlic, ends snipped and peeled
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup grated Romano cheese (or can use Parmesan cheese for substitute)
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- salt (optional and according to taste)
15 Glorious Ways To Bulk Up Mashed Potatoes
Plain mashed potatoes are so yesterday. Here are 15 yummy twists on the classic recipe that will turn it into an unforgettable side dish!
Restaurant-Style Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Place potatoes in a large pot
- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes (about 8 small), quartered, skin left on
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, cut into pieces
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 7 baking potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper