Applebee's Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 1/4 Cup Garlic (Whole Cloves)
- 2 Pounds red potatoes
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons butter salt and black pepper to taste.
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 90mins
Cost Average budget
Toss the garlic cloves with a little oil and spread them out in a single layer on a sheet of aluminum foil and wrap tightly.
Roast in 400 degrees Fahrenheit preheated oven for approximately 45 minutes or until soft.
Unwrap the garlic and set it aside to cool.
Wash potatoes an slice in half. Do not peel. Add potatoes to a large saucepan and cover with water. Set saucepan over medium/high heat and bring to a slow boil Boil potatoes for 20 to 30 minutes or until they feel tender when you poke them with the tip of a knife. Drain Potatoes.
Mash potatoes with roasted garlic in a large bowl. Add milk, cream, butter and salt and pepper to taste. Mash well. Add mashed potatoes back to the saucepan and keep warm over low heat.
1 Tsp = 1 Clove
You'll also love
- Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Amelia's Potato Pancakes/Latkas 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Cheese Scallop Potatoes 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Country Style Mashed Potatoes 3/5 (11 Votes)
Review this recipe