My Mashed Potatoes
- 8 medium potatoes
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Dashes of salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Peel potatoes, and cut into cubes. Put in a pan, and cover with water. Boil until soft. Strain, keeping about 1/4 cup water.
Add all other ingredients. Using a hand mixer, gradually increase speed until creamy. Stir in milk for desired consistency.
You'll also love
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.6/5 (176 Votes)
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.4/5 (235 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 4.7/5 (72 Votes)
- Turkey Stuffing 4.9/5 (55 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Custard 4.6/5 (62 Votes)
- Sole Medallion with foie gras 4.6/5 (77 Votes)
- White Chocolate Berry Bread Pudding 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Dad's Potato Salad 3.9/5 (97 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!