My Mashed Potatoes
- 8 medium potatoes
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Dashes of salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Peel potatoes, and cut into cubes. Put in a pan, and cover with water. Boil until soft. Strain, keeping about 1/4 cup water.
Add all other ingredients. Using a hand mixer, gradually increase speed until creamy. Stir in milk for desired consistency.
You'll also love
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Cheese and Walnuts 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Baked Beans 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Creamy Lentils, Potatoes, Goat... 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Mamas seasoned potatoes 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Snickerdoodles 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Classic Potato Salad with Egg 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Yule Log 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!