My Mashed Potatoes
- 8 medium potatoes
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Dashes of salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Peel potatoes, and cut into cubes. Put in a pan, and cover with water. Boil until soft. Strain, keeping about 1/4 cup water.
Add all other ingredients. Using a hand mixer, gradually increase speed until creamy. Stir in milk for desired consistency.
You'll also love
- The Home Cheese 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Firehouse sweet potatoes 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Wedge Potatoes 3.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Nuggets, Roasted Potatoes and... 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Indian mustard chicken 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- white bean 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Sausage Stuffing 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Ellu poornam, Kolukkattai &... 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!