How to make mashed potatoes with sour cream - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Mashed potatoes with sour cream recipes
My Mashed Potatoes
Peel potatoes, and cut into cubes
- 8 medium potatoes
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Dashes of salt and pepper
Garlic Mashed PotatoesRecipewe ♡
GARLIC MASHED POTATOES. Discover our recipe
- 5-6 medium russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3-4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 tbsp sour cream
Loaded Mashed Potatoes
peel and cut potatoes
- sour cream
- shredded cheese
- real Bacon bits
Instant Savory Mashed Potatoes
In glass casserole, combine milk, water, butter and salt
- 1 c milk
- 1/4 c water
- 2 T butter
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 1/2 c potato flakes, instant
- 1/2 c light sour cream
- 1/2 t onion powder
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 c cheddar, shredded
Restaurant-Style Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Place potatoes in a large pot
- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes (about 8 small), quartered, skin left on
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, cut into pieces