How to make mashed potatoes with sour cream - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Mashed potatoes with sour cream recipes
Garlic Mashed PotatoesRecipewe ♡
GARLIC MASHED POTATOES. Discover our recipe
- 5-6 medium russet potatoes
- peeled and cubed
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- chopped fine
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 tbsp sour cream
My Mashed Potatoes
Peel potatoes, and cut into cubes
- 8 medium potatoes
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Dashes of salt and pepper
Loaded Mashed Potatoes
peel and cut potatoes
- sour cream
- shredded cheese
- real Bacon bits
Instant Savory Mashed Potatoes
In glass casserole, combine milk, water, butter and salt
- 1 c milk
- 1/4 c water
- 2 T butter
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 1/2 c potato flakes
- 1/2 c light sour cream
- 1/2 t onion powder
- 1 egg
- slightly beaten
- 1/4 c cheddar
Restaurant-Style Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Place potatoes in a large pot
- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes (about 8 small)
- skin left on
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- cut into pieces
mashed potatoes with sour cream recipe collections
- cake with sour cream (42)
- chicken with sour cream (9)
- YUM!Food Porn pasta with sour cream (8)
- desserts with sour cream (6)
- Recipewe ♡ easy mashed potatoes (5)
- cucumber salad with sour cream (5)
- pound cake with sour cream (4)
- sour cream dips (4)
- leftover mashed potatoes (3)
- corn pudding without sour cream (2)