How to make pound cake with sour cream - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Pound cake with sour cream recipes
MsCarmens Chocolate Chip Pound Cake
I made a video for this recipe and it can be viewed by clicking on the link below: http://www
- To make this treat you will need the following ingredients
- 1. Package of yellow cake mix (w/ pudding)
- 2. 1 cup of sour cream
- 3. 1/2 cup of veg oil
- 4. 1/2 cup water
- 5. 4 eggs
- 6. 1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract
- MIX IT ALL IN
- ONCE OUT OF THE MIXER..
- YOU MUST FOLD IN WITH SPATULA YOUR..
- 7. 1 cup of CHOCOALATE CHIPS ( or as much as your heart desires!)
- You can view the link here on Youtube here
Coconut Lime Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- For The Cake:
- ½ cup (one stick) butter (softened)
- 1½ cups sugar
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt (may sub sour cream)
- 3 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- zest of 2 limes
- juice of 1 lime
- 1½ cups flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- For The Glaze:
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 teaspoons coconut extract
- 1-1½ tablespoons heavy cream (or half and half or other milk)
- optional: shredded coconut
Sour Cream Pound Cake
Blend ingredients together and bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- Duncan Hines Butter Recipe Cake Mix
- ¾ Cup Oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 8 Ounce sour cream
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 4 Eggs
Peach Pound Cake
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy
- 1 cup butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups peaches