Sour Cream Pound Cake
- Duncan Hines Butter Recipe Cake Mix
- ¾ Cup Oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 8 Ounce sour cream
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 4 Eggs
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Blend ingredients together and bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
You'll also love
- MsCarmens Chocolate Chip Pound Cake 4.6/5 (88 Votes)
- My Favorite Peanut Butter Cookies 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Chocolate Bottom Cupcake 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
- Strawberry Tarts 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- 4-Ingredient Crustless PB... 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Panna cotta with Roquefort and Figs 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Marble cake 4.1/5 (81 Votes)
- Cauliflower with Smoked Ham Petals 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!