- 1 16oz can of pure pumpkin
- 1 12oz can of evaporated milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- TOPPING / Optional
- Whipping cream
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Put all ingredients into a microwave safe bowl.
Mix thoroughly by hand or with a stick blender.
Place in the microwave and cook on uncovered on high for 5 minutes.
Remove from microwave and stir. Be careful, the mixture may be hot!
Place back in the microwave uncovered for an additional 10 minutes. The pudding will be "set" and firm in the middle.
Remove from the microwave and set on a wire rack to cool.
Serve in individual serving dishes with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon on top.
You can double the sugar if desired. I use very little sugar in all my recipes.
I used a 600 watt microwave. If your microwave is more powerful, you may need to shorten the cooking time.
You'll also love
- Green Heart Beats 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Cake Pops 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Easy German Chocolate Layer Cake 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Easy Microwave Chicken & Rice 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- CHOCOLATE PUDDING (stovetop method) 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Jiffy Corn Pudding 4.1/5 (51 Votes)
- Pork chops and pumpkin 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Microwave potato chips 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.