Pumpkin pudding recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Blue Cheese Bruschetta
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.
Top rated Pumpkin pudding recipes
DIRECTIONS: Put all ingredients into a microwave safe bowl
- 1 16oz can of pure pumpkin
- 1 12oz can of evaporated milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- TOPPING / Optional
- Whipping cream
Pumpkin Pudding Pie
Whisk together pudding mix and evaporated milk
- 1 pkg instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 15-oz can pumpkin
- 1 12-fl oz can evaporated milk
- Pumpkin spice
- Graham cracker crust